Class 12 Boards NewZ

 Class 12 CBSE Board exams scrapped 

I wanted to get this opinion out in the open before anyone asks me. I am glad that class 12 students don’t have to prolong a school year further when it has already been continuing for 15 months. I also support the decision of giving choice to the students who still want to sit their exams and don’t want their results evaluated on their previous years. Class 12 students now get to prepare for their college entrances and college prep better. Maybe the choice of online examination should’ve been considered but I also see why they didn’t opt for it. 

To all the no longer class 12 students, Congratulations and best of luck for your future. 

Comments

  1. It was a good decision as of now, at least something is made certain to them otherwise it was a keep guessing game for all of them, but i still feel if govt could have made arrangements, one thing they could have been fully vaccinated the students as they are almost 18 and after 2 doses, mostly every skl was empty jisse ample of space hota jaha ek class me 10 bache bhi bitha kr skl me hi exam le sakte thhe, agar koi 99% lana chahta hoga or to uske liye wait krna ki kab sab theek ho or phir me apni appeal krke exams ke liye appear ho jau is not worth at all, this is going to be a massacre for the govt and education institutions to find out who is actually deserving now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts