Mamta Banerjee meets Kisan leaders NewZ


 Mamta Banerjee met leaders of Samyukt Kisan Morcha 

Promised to write to other chief ministers of opposition-ruled states for support 

I’ve expressed my opinion regarding the farmers’ protests and black laws twice now and I will repeat it again,  what the central government is doing should not be left unquestioned. Mamta Banerjee is a leader I respect. She won the West Bengal 2021 elections even with the Prime Minister of our nation using every play in the book to oppress her. It was a feat to say the least and I am very glad she won because it shows us hope that BJP is not mandated to win everything and reign all powers. Her showing explicit support to the Kisan Morcha is a strong leader on the farmers’ side. This is a woman who does not back down from a fight and comes out triumphant from the battle. I am glad she chose to fight for the farmers.

Comments

Popular Posts